How To Become A Panini America Dealer
It’s quite easy buying Panini America products at wholesale prices from one of the sports card distributors you are signed up with. You don’t need to go through Panini for that. And let’s be honest, DA Card World and Blowout Cards have prices that are at or below wholesale as well. While it may seem like a dream come true to have a direct account with Panini, and bypass your wholesale distributor, trust me, the prices aren’t that much different.
This Panini America PDF will outline the details of a direct application. I’ve added some of that information below.
If you still want to take the time and set up a direct account with Panini you need to meet all of these qualifications:
- YOU MUST HAVE A STORE LOCATION TO HAVE A DIRECT ACCOUNT
- 60% of your business must come from your store location.
- Your store has to be open at least 40 hours a week.
- Can’t sell below wholesale MAPP (minimum advertised pricing policy) pricing for 30 days after the release of a product.
- Can’t open product before “official” release date.
- Internet Retailers must maintain a price 20% above the direct cost for 15 days after the release date.
- You may post on Dealernet B2B as long as you follow the MAPP rules.
- U.S. sellers can’t sell into Canada for 180 days.
You’ll need to submit these items when you are submitting your Panini direct application.
- 4 pictures of your store. Must show outside sinage, including front door, windows matching the name and address of the store and building marquee. Pictures of the inside including the Panini products you currently sell.
- Yellow Pages Directory Listing – you should have a free listing in your local book.
- Copy of your Sales Tax Permit
- Copy of your most recent sales tax filing.
- A copy of your lease agreement with your landlord.
- Copy of most recent utility bill.
- Copy of your state business license – if your state requires one.
Complete information on becoming a Panini America Dealer can be found on their official application:
– Panini Dealer Account –